24.9.06

Beyond Nespeky

Bzochi, Vosta, Meldath and me went to Nespeky. They want to "emulate" a game portrayed in the movie Battle Royale.
We should have found a suitable place, actually they knew about one, just wanted to explore the neighborhood.
Laupi already was in Nespeky and should have been the person who knew the place. Yet her beloved dog died. We spoke to her just for a while, actually I don't think it was appropriate, yet we hadn't known it (Meldath had sent her a text message, which she hadn't even read). Bzochi was quite pissed off that Laupi had such strong feelings to a dog. I wouldn't be that condemning, I understand it must be very difficult for her (she loved the dog very much), yet she could tell us not to come or so, as this was planned before and we couldn't expect this to happen.
Meldath stayed with Laupi, apparently thinking he's going to ease her grief. Actually, I'm not sure she desired for his presence and Laupi can be very unpleasant when in a bad mood. He's even going to stay the night there - good luck to him.
So only three of us continued. It was a beautiful day, perfect weather, trees' colors changing, wonderful nature (actually the countryside south to Prague seems too civilized to my liking, but still). Bzochi bathed her legs in a river.
We explored the place, our "stronghold" should be a ruin of a castle, it's really nice placed. There's just a problem with setting the borders, as there are few natural ones.
We returned to train to Tynec n. Sazavou. In the train, we met some people Vosta knows from LARPs. They were returning from a birthday party and they were quite drunk, while continuing to drink in the train. They were doing really weird things... ;-)
After that, Vosta was trying to defend them - that not all LARP players are like that...who would believe him, he plays it as well ;-)
Now I'm quite tired. And we weren't walking that much. In the end of the next week, we go tramping, so I hope I'll be able to walk...

No comments: