Walking through the same path as so many times before. In the evening, but the sun has already set, with a friend chatting, not paying attention to the surroundings. We noticed two shady figures behind us. "Do you have cigarettes?" "We do not smoke." A bad feeling... We started walking faster. Suddenly a third guy appeared, with a nasty looking club. He made a step towards my friend: "Give me your money!"
Oh my, oh my...thoughts crazily flying in my head. No hope...there are three of them. Fear... "Heeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!" I see no other choice, resist them? - I would be crazy... Loudly, as I had been taught in the drama club: "Heeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!" We are in the middle of an urban area... a plenty of apartment houses around... A man walking with a dog raised his head... The guy with the club uttered a remark and the three figures quickly walked away.
Just a bit of bad luck today... or maybe good luck? Still, a bitter feeling remains...
No comments:
Post a Comment