It's my twisted nature, that always turns me to some crazy stuff.
Ever heard about a game consisting of just making rules of the game?
The Nomic just seems like one such game. If you get so interested as I got, what about starting a new round together? ;)
5 comments:
Sorry že spamuju česky :-) Připomíná mi to naši verzi Una, kde jsme zavedli, že kdo vyhraje vymyslí nové pravidlo, takže pozdě k ránu už to bývá dost brutální :-)
Hey, yes! I found it very interesting too ;)
Let's start a new game. What about some demolition session?? :P
to kriza: Every game is brutal, in the early morning, with the right people :D
to meldath: Hmm..I've read about people maintaining one nomic "session" for many years...
Well, I would rather prefer some small "one night party" game than long-term creating own political (or what) system ;)
For example some small Nomic game, which result could be some nice intellectual game ;)
If your twisted nature always turns you to some crazy stuff, what about finding out who was born on that Feb 7, among others.
Post a Comment